Accepted Insurance

Medicare and Medicare Advantage Plans

For the large majority of senior patients, our services are covered with Medicare up to 80%. Supplemental plans typically can cover the remaining 20%, however, we work with all budgets to make sure services are zero to low cost for you. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information on how you can utilize your insurance benefits.

Blue Cross and United Healthcare

We are also paneled with BCBS and United for PPO plans. Sessions are typically covered with patients having the responsibility of a co-pay, except in the event of needing to meet a deductible first. Please do not hesitate to contact us for help with finding out your plan's benefits.

Private Pay

For those instances when a patient does not have insurance that will cover our services, a private pay plan can be made that fits you and your family's budget.

For more information, please call (773) 315-2810

or email

©2018 by Life Stages Therapeutic Services, LLC.